- This event has passed.
Gold Spike Trail Tour III (2016)
May 28, 2016 @ 8:00 am - 10:00 am
May 28, 2016 – (Check in opens at 8AM and closes at 10AM)
The Gold Spike Trail Tour offers cyclists of all abilities a chance to explore the Fred Meijer Pioneer Trail and the Musketawa Trail. The ride features:
- A one day, organized bicycle ride of one or both trails
- An out and back route that does not require cyclists to leave the trail at any point
- Options to ride 20K, 41K, 60K, 100K or to turn around at any point on the trail
- Funds raised benefit The Friends of the Musketawa Trail (a 501 [c]  non-profit) for improved trail amenities, promotion and advocacy.
- A t-shirt with ride logo guaranteed for all early PAID registrants. (Small and 2XL sizes no longer available)
- SAG stations with refreshments and light snacks at Marne (10K), Conklin (20.5K), Ravenna (30K) and Muskegon (50K)
- Beautiful trails through scenic woods, farmland and wetlands
- A chance to ride with friends, family and fellow trail enthusiasts
Ride the Fred Meijer Pioneer Trail and the Musketawa Trail Saturday, May 28th, 2016
- Advance registration (online and mail) closes on Thursday, May 26th at 6PM.
- Day of event (walk-up) registration is also available from 8-10AM (cash or personal check only)
Silver Level Sponsors
Meijer HQ parking lot
2929 Walker Ave NW
Grand Rapids, MI 49544
See map: Google Maps
Promote rail trail usage, enjoy the outdoors and have fun!
Bronze Level Sponsors